Monday, March 31, 2008

Not Much Blogging

I know, I know, I've been slacking off. I've just had a number of things coming to a head in the past few weeks that have kept me from writing- 1) an extra busy schedule at work; 2) my fantasy baseball draft and the impending fantasy baseball season; 3) various and sundry wedding plans. This looks like another busy week, but hopefully I'll have everything back to full speed by next week.

In the mean time, I was working on a list of top South Park episodes, which should be up in a few days, and, I should let my readers know that I'm currently in first place in my one and only NCAA tournament bracket, my strategy of picking every single favorite appearing to have paid off- Actually, that strategy has paid off as I garnered the most points to this point and got every single one of the final four. I had to actually use my own brain to make my final four picks, and I took UCLA over Memphis and North Carolina over Kansas, before taking the Tar Heels in the championship. The problem is, with the weighted picks, I could still lose if Carolina doesn't win it all. If Kansas or UCLA win, it's tough luck for me. But if Memphis and Carolina play for the championship, I'll be the champ regardless. I think there's something to be said with the favorite strategy, particularly in small pools.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home