Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Bracketology

I think I've just about watched my fewest hours of college basketball ever this season- actually, I've probably watched less than an hour over the course of the year. It's not that I'm not interested ... I'm just not very interested. I've paid very little attention to basketball period and what little attention I have paid has been to the NBA, with the Celtics run at a championship and all the funky trades. I hate to say it but Charlie Villanueva and Rudy Gay may have permanently killed my interest in UCONN basketball, and without a team to get excited for, the entire thing is just so ... bleh.

That being said, I actually did look at the brackets and took the time to fill out my own bracket before the tournament starts tomorrow. I hope I can be like one of those office women who makes their picks based on colors and names ... Only this year, rather than picking based on any knowledge, fake or real, or any non-relevant characteristic, I decided to pick based solely on seeding. So, my entire bracket has every single top seed winning. I'll keep the blogger informed ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home