Monday, July 30, 2007

Welcome Back, welcome back, welcome back

After the horrible experience that was the Connecticut Bar Exam, I have returned to the world wide interweb world of blogging. The past few months have been rather news heavy for the summer months, and hopefully I'll be able to touch on some of the stories I missed while keeping up with all the fun and exciting new stuff.

I'm not going to talk much about the bar exam, but I will say this- While law school was hard work, it still was school, for better or for worse. The bar exam is this horrible, twisted, un-school like thing where the focus is never broadening your mind but cramming it full of more information than you ever thought was possible.

The multiple choice questions on the national MBE day weren't too bad- some were hard, and some were tricky, but others were easier than any of the practice questions I did. The local Connecicut essays, as a whole, were not nearly as bad as they could have been. There was a secured transaction question precisely on the only secured transactions issue I had studied, some contract and sales questions which were fairly straight forward, and a torts fact pattern that was as simple as you could hope for. But then, of course, there was the monstosity of a property question, which was on restrictive covenants and homeowners association fees and seemed to have no legal solution within the confines of my small brain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home