Monday, June 04, 2007

Hiatus

I really, really, really hate to do it, but I think the lonely libertarian is headed for a two month hiatus. There's just no way I can squeeze blogging in with work, studying for the bar, and time with Larissa, friends, and the dogs- at least not on a regular basis.

Maybe I'll post something here and there, but look to see the lonely libertarian back at full strength this August. We can talk about Harry Potter, football, and the numerous ways government is trying to interfere with our lives. Thank you to all my readers and commenters, who have made the last few years of blogging extremely enjoyable. See you all in August.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jim Fryar said...

Some times we have to back off for a while.
I hope you dont give it up, your stuff is good.

5:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home