Saturday, September 30, 2006

Bush Bites Back

President Bush spoke the other day, bashing war critics and Democrats for embracing the enemies propaganda. I believe President Bush also criticized Democrats for obstructionist tactics. It's about time.

I tend not to weigh in on these highly politicized debates, but when it comes to the war on terror I find it hard not to take sides. I have numerous problems with both Democrats and Republicans, but at least Republicans have ideas when it comes to defending the nation from terrorism. I've heard plenty of criticism from Democrats, but no coherent plan. There are plenty of things to criticize Bush and the Republicans about and debates over foreign policy and national defense are healthy for democracy, but the fact of the matter is that the opposition to Bush has offered no new ideas, and no realistic changes in policy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home