Monday, July 14, 2008

I don't know what a blog is, but it don't sound good

Just for giggles, via Deadspin, Charles Barkley doesn't know what a blog is.

The next day, Barkley told NBC during a TV interview: "My game is like a blog."

What hell did he mean? The answer remained shrouded in mystery all day Friday and Saturday, as researchers feverishly searched for clues. But on Sunday, after Barkley had concluded his final round (he finished in last place), I was able to ask him.

ME: "What did you mean by 'My game is like a blog?'

BARKLEY: "When I talked with you on Thursday, and you said your were blogging my rounds, I didn't know what that was. What's a 'blog?' It sounds awful."

(Note: Barkley is not kidding here.)

BARKLEY: "So when they asked me on television how to describe my golf game, I told them 'My game is like a blog.' Because I don't know what a blog is, but it don't sound good."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home