Tuesday, April 29, 2008

800

Just wanted to write briefly to note that this is my 800th post as the lonely libertarian. With the exception of a few down months during my second year of law school and some time off to take the bar exam, I've been blogging here on a regular basis since June 2005. Since I started blogging I've graduated law school, passed the Connecticut bar, and have gotten engaged to be married (in a wedding which is now less than two months away). It's been a fun ride and I just wanted to thank all my readers for supporting me over the years. To all my commenters, new and old, I appreciate the time you take to think and respond- if anyone has any suggestions about other topics you'd like me to blog about, feel free to leave your suggestions on this post or on any post in the future.

800, Woo Hoo!

4 Comments:

Blogger McMc said...

For the war, against the war...who cares? 800 Posts!

11:07 PM  
Blogger McMc said...

Even though my McBlog is infinitely better, cooler and more popular, I still have to give props to you Lonely Libertarian. If it wasn't for your nerdy, politically insane posts, I never would've gotten into the "biz". Keep up the...work.

11:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think some "who would win in a fight" posts could generate a little more interest. Or "how many 10 year olds could you take at once". These type of things generate universal interest and are a good change up to your more intellectually advanced postings.

I'm still waiting on the legalize prostitution argument too, but I'm sure that'll come eventually.

9:56 AM  
Blogger lonely libertarian said...

Lyle Lanley: Now, I'm here to answer any questions you children may have about the monorail.

Kid: Can it outrun the flash?

Lyle Lanley: You bet.

Kid: Can superman outrun the flash?

Lyle Lanley: Eh, sure, why not

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home