Thursday, November 19, 2009

No TV Power Rankings This Week

I've been incredibly busy with work this week so there will be no TV Power rankings. Not so busy that I haven't been able to blog, but busy in the evenings so I haven't been able to watch much tv. Throw the Sunday night patriots game into the mix and I'm just way, way behind. What I'd like to do is one more post-Mad Men edition of TV power rankings before Thanksgiving, maybe do a December edition, take the holidays off and come back weekly once Lost, 24, and Big Love return in January.

In terms of a brief preview for next week: I've only seen the first hour of the six hour Prisoner mini-series re-make, but it's really fucking good. Don't be surprised if it's number one for it's one and only appearance in the power rankings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home