Friday, January 25, 2008

Just A Brief Super Bowl Prediction

Stay tuned next week, as I'd like to blog a bit about the Patriots place in history before the Super Bowl actually happens and people get sick of NFL talk. For now, I'll just make a brief Super Bowl prediction. Obviously, I have the Pats winning, but if I were a betting man, I wouldn't want to take them to win by 14, or whatever the spread is at this point.

I'm not one of those guys who won't give the Giants a chance. They played the Pats close last time and there's no reason they can't do it again. They were a good team this year that's gotten better in the playoffs behind the play of Eli Manning. And they just don't have the look of a team waiting to get run over. As I've blogged about before, you don't get blowouts in the NFL without the consent of the loser, and I don't expect the Giants to be blown out. But win? You've got to be crazy. Brady and the defense have all been at their best in the 4th quarter this year. There's a reason this team is 18-0 and you better believe we're going to see why in yet another Super Bowl 4th quarter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home