Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Libertarian Issues

I'm going to try something a little different the next few weeks, in an attempt to cure the dullness of the election news cycle. My nanny state post got me thinking about nanny issues and other issues related to liberty that tend to fall off the radar during the election cycle (particularly when we have two big government candidates).

The first issue I wanted to get into was smoking bans, of the sort which we currently have in Connecticut. I'm always intrigued by smoking bans because plenty of people who agree with me on other issues are at odds with me on this one. For the record, I'm opposed to smoking bans that are enforced againast private businesses. I'll have a bit more later, but as always, comments are welcome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home