Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Welcome to the Blogosphere

Starting this blog has been an idea kicking around my head for months. As much as I enjoy reading blogs, I've never quite been an active participant in the blogosphere. And it seems like such a shame. After all, I do have a lot to say.

I was worried at first about posting anything. Somehow I felt that I had to live up to the standards set by some of my favorite bloggers. I worked in secret on several posts that became so massive and complex that they resembled research proposals and books more than they resembled blog postings. And it's silly. I've never written professionally. I didn't even write for my high school newspaper. There's no reason that this blog can't just exist to share (and more importantly record) my political thoughts and theories with the rest of the world.

Welcome to the blogosphere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home